I went to SINA AUTO SALES in Baltimore ,Md to get the water pump on 2006 Toyota Sequoia replaced.I dropped the truck off @ 9 am july 18, 2012 .

I told them them that I need my vehicle by 5pm . At 3:00 I called and they told me my truck wasn't ready and won't be ready til the next day. I ask them why is it taking them 10 hours for a 3-4 hour job? I was told it was impossible to do it 3-4.

A red flag popped up.DONT GET A CAR FROM SINA AUTO SALES.

Had an Experience with SINA AUTO SALES?

Comments

:cry :( This has to be the worst rip off car dealer in the world.I purchased a car in January 2013 and within 30 days the car had been back for repairs 4 times, one of which took 5 days (instead of 1 like they initally said), during which the 30 day warranty expired.

The problems included, no oil, sensor issue, air bag, loud thump, etc... The day after finally getting it back, another issue arised and after taking it back because I was told the issue would be covered in my 2 year warranty, the owner BRIAN (very rude) told me that it would cost over $300 for a part...first of all, they inspect their own cars and really never inspected it.

I would not recommend a person to take a "FREE" car from them.They are scams!